Thursday, August 17, 2006

 
Such a nice day! Already at the beginning of August it seemed to be getting cold. Summer seemed to be over. But today it is beautiful outside and I do not feel like working! I have no boss watching over me telling me I have to work. So, sometimes we take a break, go for a walk and enjoy a few hours of sun. Overall, we work much harder than we would if we had a regular 9-5 job. But I have the flexibility that I never had before. If the weather is particularly nice, we can even take a few days off and travel. In fact, we want to make our third trip to the Tessin sometime in the next weeks and we are watching the weather and looking for our chance. The Tessin is so beautiful. It has a feel and charm of Italy, but it is still in Switzerland. Only three hours away from Zurich by direct train. As long as we have access to internet, we can work from anywhere. Life is good.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?